Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fit with Fronzie's 500 Workout

I met Fitness Trainer Fronzie Roemer when we volunteered together at One Step at a Time Camp this past June. So while I was chasing after kids, she chased after me to work out together every morning.

It was just my luck that we were randomly assigned as roommates, being the fitness fanatics that we are. And while I got to know her, I also became a huge fan of her viewpoints on health and working out and made sure to subscribe to her blog, Fit with Fronzie.

I urge you all to check it out every now and then, because her "fit tips," as she calls them, are so helpful and I love her videos.

Here's one of my favorites... It's called her "500 Workout" and consists of 10 exercises with which you'll do 50 reps each.

And what's the best part? No equipment needed! My favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment