Monday, September 3, 2012

Monthly Music September 2012

I know, it's been too long since my last blog post! But to make up for my absence, every month, I'm going to reveal my sweet music playlist that keeps me rambunctious in the gym. ;) Think of it as my little musical gift to you... a gift that keeps on giving!

Music is so important to my cardio training, because I'm one of those people who tend to get bored easily during long sessions of running or the stairmaster. So that's why I want to share my fool-proof workout tunes so that we can all stay energized.

Here are the songs that currently live in my "Work it out!" playlist on my iPod:

  1. "Helena Beat" - Foster the People
  2. "Good Time" - Owl City & Carly Rae Jepson
  3. "Want U Back" - Cher Lloyd
  4. "Pound the Alarm" - Nicki Minaj
  5. "Dance On" - Blush (Razor N Guido Club Mix)
  6. "Feel So Close" - Calvin Harris (Dac Remix)
  7. "Pumped Up Kicks" - Foster the People
  8. "Get Back" - Demi Lovato
  9. "Illegal" - Shaka Muv feat. DJ M.E.G. & JJ
  10. "One Million" - Alexandra Stan feat. Carlprit (Man Studio Mix DRM)
  11. "Sorry for Party Rocking" - LMFAO
  12. "We No Speak Americano" - Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP 
  13. "Club Lights" - Rachel Adedeji

No comments:

Post a Comment